Answers to most frequently asked questions can be found within our Terms & Conditions and License Agreement. If you have additional questions please contact us directly via email, phone or contact form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scheduling: Appointment windows are: morning (8am-12pm), afternoon (12pm-6pm) and all day (8am-6pm), Monday-Friday. Appointment scheduling is made via online submission on our website. Please provide your two preferred dates and time windows and if available, an appointment will be made during that time. If that time is not available, the earliest available appointment (if indicated on order) or another date/time agreeable to both parties will be made. As a convenience to our clients, we also offer limited weekend appointments during the same time windows.
Pricing: A firm estimate will be given upon scheduling via our on-line submission system. The estimate does not include cancellation/delay fees, trip fees or any custom quoted products or services should these be added.
Payment: Payment is due prior to release of photos and can be made via credit card payment through our photo delivery system. Payment can also be made via cash or check at the time of the appointment. Payment must be made prior to release of photos.
Insurance: Lowcountry Exposure, LLC is covered under a $2M general business liability policy that can be provided upon request.
Commercial and Multi Use: Published pricing is for photo licensing for single use residential home sales. A custom quote is required for commercial and multi use licensing outside of those purposes, such as for vacation rentals, long term rentals, builder model homes and commercial properties.
Image Delivery: All images are edited post production and we strive to deliver them the next day. Photos are guaranteed to be available within 2 days of the appointment and are released upon full payment.
Image Size: Photos are delivered immediately following payment via on-line delivery system. Images are delivered as jpeg files at approximately 3-5 megabytes in size. If you need additional, larger file sizes, we can deliver those at no charge. This request should be made at ordering.
Cancellations and Delays: We aim to be very flexible with rescheduling provided that 24 hours notice is given. Any cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment time will incur a $50 charge. Cancellations include cancellations or delays due to (but not limited to): lockbox issues, owner/tenant refusing the appointment, threatening animals, etc. Our photographer will remain on site for up to 15 minutes in the event of a delay. Anything beyond a 15 minute delay may be subject to a Cancellation/Delay fee of $50.
Trip Fees: A $25 trip fee will be added for properties located over 35 miles from our office on Johns Island. Any property greater than 50 miles from our home office maybe outside our service area, please contact to verify.
Weather: We replace skies as needed in post processing and will photograph in light rain or cloudy conditions. If the photographer deems the weather too severe to photograph, we reserve the right to reschedule. If you are personally concerned about the weather, provide 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee. See ‘Cancellations and Delays’.
High Tide: If an appointment needs to be set around high tide then we must be notified of the high tide times for the dates you selected in your order.
Photo Ready: Having the home ‘photo ready’ for the appointment is very important. To help ensure that the home is photo ready, please review our checklist: https://www.lowcountryexposure.com/pre-shoot-checklist. Photographers will make minor adjustments at their discretion like turning on light fixtures and moving small items. We are not professional stagers, furniture movers, house cleaners, landscapers or repairmen and are not obligated to assist in associated activities. The photographer can choose to assist, of their own discretion, but delays may call for additional fees. See ‘Cancellations and Delays’.
Pets: We request that all pets be removed or kenneled if the responsible party is not available to tend to the animal(s). We are not responsible for animals left unattended or supervised and reserve the right to cancel the appointment should an animal act in a threatening manner or interfere in the photographer’s ability to photograph the property.
By successful payment of your order comes a License Agreement between Lowcountry Exposure, LLC and “Client” (real estate brokerage, real estate agent, homeowner, or company).
The Lowcountry Exposure, LLC Marketing License Agreement applies to any and all photographs, videos, graphics or digital images created or taken by Lowcountry Exposure, LLC or its contractors and delivered to the Client for the properties ordered. This agreement governs the relationship between the parties.
1. Client agrees to pay Lowcountry Exposure, LLC the one-time total amount of invoice for services rendered and the license granted below.
2. License Grant.
a. Lowcountry Exposure grants a royalty-free license to the Client for all photographs, videos, graphics or digital images provided to the Client. This license provides the Client the right to reproduce, publicly display and distribute all photographs, videos, graphics or digital images for marketing and promotional advertising purposes directly related to the ordered property.
b. This license is assigned to the Client immediately upon payment/delivery of the photographs, videos, graphics or digital images.
c. Client may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights granted under it.
3. Client acknowledges that Lowcountry Exposure, LLC retains copyright and ownership rights of all photographs, videos, graphics, digital assets, or digital images created or taken by Lowcountry Exposure, LLC or its contractors and delivered to the Client.
4. The parties agree that Client is under no obligation to credit Lowcountry Exposure, LLC or any other third party as the author or owner of the photographs, videos, graphics, digital assets, or digital images.
5. Lowcountry Exposure, LLC is an independent contractor of Client and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, or joint venture, between Lowcountry Exposure, LLC and Client. All rights granted to the Client are contractual in nature and are expressly defined by this Agreement.
6. Neither party is authorized to act as an agent or bind the other party except as expressly stated in this Agreement. The validity, construction and enforceability of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of SC. The terms and conditions set forth herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall supersede all prior agreements. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by the respective parties. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
By submitting your order, you agree to all terms and conditions and understand and accept the license agreement for all photographs, videos, graphics, digital assets, or digital images created by Lowcountry Exposure, LLC.